Saturday, August 15, 2009

Your First Time Management Tip!

Learn to Speed Read -

I wish I had learned this tip before I finished the bulk of my college education. This one tip might have given me back a year or so of my life. In today’s competitive society it is hard to keep up with all the information pouring in unless we can speed read. People are also very impressed with speed readers and see them as more intelligent (simply because they can’t do it). I used a software program called “Eye-Q” - it currently sells for around $200, and is well worth the price. You can buy a Deluxe Edition for about $250 with 10 licenses. This entire course is 12 sessions of 7-minutes each! Do the math, you’ll be speed-reading in under an hour and a half worth of training. With this amount of training, it’s typical to double your reading speed, some people do significantly better. The other course to try is the classic Evelyn Woods program, but it’s slower (and I hate that!) You can attend a class either in person or online, or you can buy a DVD and video set, but it is very expensive (I hate that too!) (approximately $700).

That's it for now!

Paul J. Cline - Advanced Training Seminars

1 comment:

  1. This trick no one could give me a year or two of my life. In today's competitive society, it is difficult to monitor all information flowing, unless we can speed read. People are also very impressed by the speed of players and treat them as more intelligent.
    seo agency

    ReplyDelete